mumsnet

Saturday 31 March 2012

Saturday Again

I guess I'd better update.  It's been harder to find the time to blog lately -- mainly due to hub working a lot, which means any slack I have at home disappears and when I get to have any time to myself what I really want to do is collapse in front of the telly.

I just looked back at last Saturday's post.  Talk about melodrama!

Still I do recall feeling really low, with really not too much reason.  Question is can you just decide to be really grateful for what you have and feel happy?  I guess you can decide not to gripe about it!

Last weekend turned out to be fun after all.  We repeated the long cycle ride into town with our little one and had a lovely mooch.

This week has been busy for all, characterised for me by two really great yoga sessions and then a few days of gnawing, nagging, sometimes cutting period pains.  Ouch!  My age I guess.  I'm at the stage where I've started to skip the odd period at the usual time, only to find it arrive with a vengeance a month late.  Still I guess I should be looking forward to the next stage in the cycle of life....maybe, perhaps...

Rambling now, nothing to say,  so I'll sign off to another day.

Note to self:  I had a thought about writing some stories that need telling here, in the absence of anything real I need or want to share about my present day.   Might start to get a few down in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment