mumsnet

Thursday 16 February 2012

Every Cloud and All That

Having nursed my little one through horrid flu type thing for the last 6 days I have finally succumbed to it myself.  It's a horror of banging head, hurty throat, swollen glands, runny nose and achey body.  No wonder my boy was grumpy.

He is on the mend and likely to be bouncing around the house tomorrow demanding

Mummy let's do some cooking;
Mummy let's do some painting;
Mummy you be Susan (of Narnia fame)

I will do my best, no doubt dosed to the hilt with hot lemon and paracetamol. It's our day together of half-term, how typical!

On the upside, we have over the last week discovered the phenomenon that is Nanny McPhee - wonderful, feel good films.  I'm told by my friend that the Nurse Matilda books on which the character is based are even better. Every cloud and all that....


No comments:

Post a Comment